Accessing behavioral health services can seem daunting, but you don’t have to do it alone!
With the support of the Colorado Health Foundation, Eagle Valley Behavioral Health is offering community behavioral health case management services in Eagle County. A behavioral health case manager is trained to walk you through how to access behavioral health services and programs. All you have to do is call!
What is Behavioral Health Case Management?
Behavioral health case management is a new service that helps Eagle County residents navigate the complex system of behavioral health care and connects people to available resources and services that best meet their needs when they experience barriers to access.
A Behavioral Health Case Manager can:
- Connect you to a therapist
- Connect you to drug and alcohol treatment
- Help you understand treatment options
- Help you connect with an insurance navigator
- Help you explore financial alternatives
- Provide short or long-term care coordination
- Offer case management services
- Connect you to long-term care
- Connect you to additional community resources, such as childcare support or housing options
A Behavioral Health Case Manager DOES NOT provide:
- Mental health therapy
- Crisis services
- Translation and interpretation (services are available in Spanish)
- Legal services
Services Offered Include:
- Short, Brief Intervention and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT)
- Making healthy choices
- Positive thinking
- Controlling anger
- Managing stress
- Case Management and Care Coordination
Please note that this is a non-clinical service. The Behavioral Health Case Managers will provide supportive services and have extensive background in behavioral health, but they are not licensed therapists.
The Community Behavioral Health Case Managers are housed in the Community Health Campus in Edwards (formerly Northstar Center). Services are mobile and can be provided at a convenient location for the client. The case managers are fully bilingual, and the service is absolutely free.
Want to connect to a Community Behavioral Case Manager?
Please contact us at email@example.com or (970) 422-3029