- Group therapy is a form of psychotherapy that involves one or more therapists working with several people at the same time.
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOPs) are treatment programs used to address addictions, depression, eating disorders, or other dependencies that do not require detoxification or round-the-clock supervision. They enable patients to continue with their normal, day-to-day lives in a way that residential treatment programs do not.
Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) is a treatment technique that uses a magnetic field to influence brain activity. It can treat depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder and other brain-related conditions. It’s noninvasive and can help when other treatment approaches aren’t effective.
- Ketamine can help treat help treat depression, anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and bipolar disorder.
Inpatient Facility & Services (opening 2025)
- Inpatient Facility & Services provide diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of mental illness, developmental dis- ability, alcoholism or drug abuse in a 24−hour care medical facility. Vail Health Behavioral Health's inpatient facility, the Precourt Healing Center, is projected to open in 2025.