Vail Health Behavioral Health is dedicated to ensuring all patients have access to behavioral health services regardless of their ability to pay. We partner with a variety of organizations to ease financial constraints. Some organizations help with everyday expenses or unexpected medical bills, while others can offer financial assistance to pay for behavioral health services. Explore the options below for more information.

Eagle County: Olivia's Fund

Olivia’s Fund will provide financial assistance to anyone who lives or works in Eagle County to help pay for mental health and/or substance use services for up to six sessions per person per year. This Fund will cover anyone in need of behavioral health services, regardless of insurance or immigration status. To apply for assistance, please visit and complete the Olivia’s Fund patient application in English or Spanish.

Summit County: Building Hope Mental Health Scholarship

Building Hope Mental Health Scholarship provides up to 12 free sessions of care for recipients in Summit County. The scholarships are accepted by most private providers and mental health agencies in the community. Once approved for a Building Hope Scholarship, recipients are able to select a provider of their choice or a Building Hope Care Team member can help determine which provider will best meet the requested needs. To apply for a scholarship, please visit and complete the Building Hope Mental Health Scholarship patient application in English or Spanish.

Don't Have Insurance or Need Help Getting It?

Medicaid & Other Insurance Enrollment Programs:

The Vail Health Behavioral Health community outreach team can assist with Medicaid screening and enrollment. Community outreach specialists help individuals with the entire application process from start to finish. If Medicaid is not available, a community outreach specialist can assist with connecting individuals to other insurance options. Bilingual services are available to anyone in Eagle County regardless of documentation status. To get started, please call (970) 422-3039 or email